News » Headlines
MoLISA recruits nurse practitioners and orderlies for employment in Japan
  • | VOV | January 06, 2020 03:03 PM
The Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA) is currently in the process of recruiting additional nurse practitioners and orderlies who can work in Japan in order to meet the demand for the nation’s nurse practitioners which has steadily increased in recent years.

The move comes following the unveiling of a program to select Vietnamese nurse practitioners to study and work in Japan under the Vietnam–Japan economic partnership agreement by the MoLISA’s Department of Overseas Labour with the deadline for applications being on January 13.

The selection program will choose nurse practitioners who can go to Japan to study and work for a maximum period of three years, up to four years for orderlies, with contracts being renewed once a year.

While studying and working in the Far East nation, candidates will be allowed to attend the national nursing certification exam for nurse practitioners and orderlies. If they pass, the applicant will be given a national nursing certificate in order to be granted permission to work long-term in Japan.

Potential candidates will have the opportunity to work in Japan for a salary of between JPY130,000 and JPY140,000 per month, equivalent to between VND27 million and VND30 million per month, for nurse practitioners and between JPY140,000 and JPY150,000 per month for orderlies. In addition to this salary, workers will also receive allowances that correspond to their performance.

Individuals who are seeking to join the program must have graduated from college or be a graduate with a nursing degree. Nursing candidates must also have additional certificates relating to medical examinations and treatment practices under the provisions of the Law on Medical Examination and Treatment, in addition to at least two years of experience in nursing.

The chosen candidates will be sponsored to attend a 12-month training course to learn Japanese, before taking the N3 Japanese Language Proficiency Test exam to work in Japan.

For further information, candidates can contact and send their documents to the Department of Overseas Labor Management at 41B Ly Thai To street, Hanoi, phone 024.3824.9517, ext 513, 609, 612, or alternatively visit the website of the Department of Overseas Labor Management at .

Leave your comment on this story