Provinces in the Central Highlands region failed to achieve their plans on replanting forest in 2016, according to the Steering Committee for the Central Highlands Region.
- Choked by smog, Beijing creates new environmental police(01/08/2017)
- Vietnam asserts role in ASEAN cooperation in environment(01/07/2017)
- Ministry names top natural resources, environment-related events(01/06/2017)
- Japan investigating dolphin escape in slaughter town(01/06/2017)
- Hai Phong lake colour change mystery(01/06/2017)
- China to plow $360 billion into renewable fuel by 2020(01/05/2017)
- As smog returns, Beijing says skies are getting cleaner(01/03/2017)
- Ministry deploys officers to oversee pesticide excavation
- Pacific plastic soup grew 100-fold
- Man feeds city pigeons, others eat them
- Land reclaimed for afforestation
- Regional connectivity in response to climate change
- Danang under scanner for selling land dirt cheap
- Drought hits pepper farmers on Phu Quoc
- Online wild animal trading still out of control in Vietnam
- Act like a doctor, end up as a patient!
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
A representative in Vung Ang Industrial Zone has sparked public outrage by stating people must make the false choice between massively polluting steel industry or fishing.